Monday, December 30, 2019
Wow, just wow. What an amazing year we’ve had here at Kinexit. We’ve done everything – here are the highlights:
- Attended the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando – Thank you to Amir Raveh and Itay Gerber for getting us there
- Finished 3rd out of 200+ entrants at first-ever golf-tech start-up competition hosted by @HYPE Sports Innovation at the PGA Show
- Selected as 1 of 10 sports-tech start-ups into the Swedish Olympic Academy Accelerator organized by KTH Innovation, Stockholm School of Economics and HYPE Sports Innovation. What a fantastic experience that was with successful start-ups like Hooves, Straffr, Justfootball, Equilab, and Race.se. Thank you to Stina Lundgren Högbom, Gustav Notander and Elinor Yacobson, all the guest speakers and our fellow sports-tech entrepreneurs
- Sponsored the Carolinas PGA Super Show and held keynote on golf-specific fitness. We’re looking forward to another great year with Cory Armstrong and Sally Morgan
- Held workshops in Stockholm and Malmö, Sweden, for PGA Professionals. Thank you to Matz Evensson and Fredrik Tillgren for your continued support
- Held workshops at Myrtle Beach, Kiawah Island, The Dunes etc in the Carolinas. Rick Murphy, you’ve been a fantastic co-host and we look forward to an exciting 2020
- Sponsored the Nordic Golf Fair and held keynote on golf-specific fitness. Great work on setup up this new event by Golf & Companies, and Johan Devinger and Tommy Jeppson
- Extended our reach by onboarding new clients
As you can see from this list above, we couldn’t have done it without the support of our clients, partners, ambassadors and users – Thank you to all our clients, users, partners and followers. We’re on a journey – a journey to success. As Arthur Ashe said:
Success is a journey, not a destination.
Our mission is to help golfers everywhere improve their golf game by moving more – and better. We love this game and everything it gives to us as individuals. Here is to an exciting and successful 2020!!